Reduce queue & wait time with Self-serve
Reduce churn rate by delighting customers
Increase First Call Resolutions through smart automations
Retaining customers is the most important goal for any subscription based business model. Quality SaaS customer support will make sure your customers receive proper care and guidance while using your product, which will eventually lead them to stick with your product.
Kapture's SaaS CRM assists customers during the pre and post sale journey with the product.
Keep track of all conversations in one place
Enable your customers to reach your support team via a variety of channels like website, email, call, chat or social media. A ticket will be generated within Kapture whenever someone contacts you from all these platforms, and support agents can take those conversations ahead from Kapture One Suite. All these conversations will be mapped to the end customer's profile.
Automate your workflow
Managing customer support tickets take a lot of time and energy. Kaptures SaaS CRM can automate your SaaS helpdesk workflow by automating ticket assignment, ticket filtering and queue management and escalations. Our automations will ensure that all your customer support SLAs are kept intact.
Track customer experience metrics
Always know whether your customers are happy with your product. Track key customer experience metrics like NPS & CSAT via instant and automated feedback system after each interaction. Track and monitor customer support metrics like FCR, TAT, AHT, retention rate, churn rate, and much more.
Manage collection of self-help content
Utilize Kapture's Knowledge Management System (KMS) to update FAQs, Help and Support information to instantly resolve customer queries. Deploy chatbots that can resolve common support issues around payments and account management.
Seamless product onboarding
Learning management system (LMS) and email platform within the Kapture One Suite can be used to assist new users to get started with your SaaS product. Craft a perfect welcome email to new users and guide them to use the product with the help of LMS.
Close the gap between support and product teams
Develop a customer first culture, by availing frequently surfaced customer concerns and suggestions to the product teams. Allow for a seamless collaboration between the support and product teams to close the gaps and deliver the best SaaS experience.
Efficient support practices lead to a more delighted and loyal customer base.
Our SaaS ticketing system saves agent time and helps to handle redundant queries/repetitive complaints through customised self-serve workflows.
Agents can refer to the ‘agent assistant window’ on the dashboard to self-discover right courses of action, if stuck with a customer query. Read More
Customers can be guided to seek responses to their queries through user-friendly self-serve portals and options.
Further, these customised self-serve workflows can be implemented as per your business protocol to avoid escalations thereby saving time. Read Less
Kapture’s software follows a no-code implementation i.e. the development strategy is agile and the structure can be implemented in a minimal time frame to help you meet ever-changing customer needs.
The no-code approach even helps customise the solution as per your business requirements. In fact, share and transfer data amongst clouds with our data portability mechanism.
Fix complex customer complaints by getting access to deeper data and insights. Queries that are unsolvable by all means get auto-escalated to the team leads as per the SLA. Read More
- Kapture sends you timely notifications on unanswered/unresolved tickets so that you proactively take action.
- Kapture’s Knowledge Management System (KMS) is a vast knowledge repository that backs up the agent with every bit of information and data that may be required to resolve a complaint. Read Less
Tickets generated are segregated based on specific keywords and auto-allotted to the concerned department/agent only.
- Filtering and auto-assignment help allocate the right ticket to the right person i.e. an agent receives queries as per his expertise to resolve.
- Kapture’s Rule Based Escalation Matrix auto-allocates a pending ticket to a team lead, if not resolved on time. We help automate routine tasks which reduces human touch points and additional hardwork.
- The escalation takes place when the agent’s response time to a query exceeds its specified limit. Kapture automatically sends notifications to team leads, abiding by the SLA.Read Less
Our customer support is context based that draws references from past interactions, consumer psychology and behaviour that Read More
leads to the most appropriate real-time resolution.
- Kapture’s contextual ticketing system provides a comprehensive view of the query at hand, thereby empowering agents to provide quick and correct resolutions.
- Our integration with live chat platforms like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger ensures deeper assistance and support to customers.
- FAQ suggestions for customers in the contact center can be set up so that appropriate resolutions can be self-fetched without agent intervention. Read Less
Kapture’s software is compliant with the major security standards.
Abhishek Yadav, Senior Manager - Operations
Milind Narkar, Head - Customer Service
Susmita Larka, Senior Product Manager
A cloud help desk is a people team formed by an organisation to resolve issues and requests from the customers about their product/ service.
With Kapture, it takes on an average 30 days to implement a SaaS help desk system.
It is best for assisting customer support teams to resolve customer issues and complaints, through Machine Learning capabilities.
Cloud based help desks come with numerous benefits. Right from a hassle-free deployment process to hosting tasks over the cloud and auto-syncing information at every instance, the cloud based helpdesk is majorly preferred by businesses today.